Completed Construction Projects
Three construction projects have recently been completed on the Hillsdale College campus. The Grewcock Student Union, which opened to students in January 2008, is a dynamic center for student activity. It houses the Knorr Family Dining Room, Richardson Commons, the Student Activities Director’s office, A.J.’s Cafe 1844, the Raese Conference Room, a formal lounge, meeting space for campus organizations and the campus bookstore.
Strosacker Science Center was renovated and expanded with the addition of the Joseph H. Moss Family Laboratory Wing. Classes resumed in Strosacker in January 2008, and the building was dedicated in May 2008. New features include a greenhouse, organic chemistry lab, a water lab, a conservation/genetics lab, new science equipment, expanded lecture halls, and new study lounges.
Benge Colonnade and vestibule, completed in the spring of 2008, now connects the Grewcock Student Union and Mossey Library.