- Life Insurance:
Up to 50,000, based on salary. Optional life insurance may also be purchased. If employee purchases life insurance, he/she can purchase life insurance for spouse and children.
- Long Term Disability:
60% of salary—for faculty, exempt staff and hourly office staff
- Short Term Disability:
60% of salary—for hourly maintenance, grounds, housekeeping and custodial staff
- 403 (b) and 403 (b)(7) Retirement Plan:
5% contribution at hire. In addition to the 5%, the College will match up to 5% of employee contributions.
- 457 (b) Deferred Compensation Plan
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance Plan:
Choice of traditional plan with an HRA or a qualified high-deductible plan with an HSA.
- Student Center
- Dining Hall
- Dow Conference Center & Hotel
- Tuition Waiver:
After 2 years of employment
- Mary Randall Preschool Tuition:
- Complimentary use of campus facilities:
- Sports Complex
- Performing and Visual Arts Events
- Vacation, Sick and Personal Leave Time