Off-Campus Job Listings
For more detailed information, contact:
Hillsdale College, Financial Aid Office
33 East College Street
Hillsdale, MI 49242
Phone: (517) 607-2350
Fax: (517) 607-2298
To post a job, please email Jemie Hannon
Church Media Tech
Hillsdale United Brethren Church
240 South Howell Street
Hillsdale, MI 49242
Phone: (517) 437-2151
Fax: (517) 437-1044
Position Hours and Pay: Part Time — 8 hours per week. $10/hour
Overall Responsibility: The church media tech is in charge of the visual aspect of the Hillsdale United Brethren worship services, from what’s shown on the screen to lighting effects. The main duties include (but are not limited to) the creation/preparation of song presentations, announcements, video presentations, and sermon slides.
Reports to: Worship Director and Senior Pastor
- Work with the senior pastor to create sermon slides from his sermon notes and import them into Pro Presenter 5 for Sunday’s use.
- Coordinate with the worship director the preparation and distribution of weekly media sheets, Pro Presenter schedules, and the order of music for the weekly services.
- Manage DVDs, videos, and multimedia presentations provided by the speaker.
- Coordinate with the church staff to create an announcement loop of upcoming events.
- Duplicate the sermon CDs and fill sermon orders.
- Develop and maintain a media team, which consists of live media personnel, live recording personnel, rehearsal personnel, etc.
- Be present/accountable for all worship services and rehearsals.
- Record and edit videos as needed and as time allows.
- Strong motivation with spiritual grounding
- Good interpersonal skills
- Proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint
- Experience with Pro Presenter desired, but willing to train
- Prior experience with video editing
- Possesses a minimum of an associate’s degree in a related field or at least one year of prior experience. Experience with web design a plus.
Email Jemie Hannon for application referencing this posting.
Are you outgoing and energetic? Are you looking for a fun, customer service oriented part-time job? Malibu Tan is the place for you! We have two locations looking for someone to work 10-20 hours per week. E-mail your resume to Michelle today for an interview. Happy tanning!