About 2876 Search Results for: ""
- Hillsdale Academy Hosts 20th Annual Commencement CeremonyDownload Press Release Hillsdale, Mich. — Hillsdale Academy held a private graduation ceremony for its senior class on June 28, 2020. Seniors and their immediate families enjoyed a small, outdoor ceremony. Commencement had originally been scheduled a month earlier but was delayed due to restrictions in Michigan related to the coronavirus pandemic. Dr. Kathleen O’Toole, […]
- The Hope Inspired by the DeclarationA Fourth of July Conversation on Education and America Abraham Lincoln said the American founding established a “standard maxim for free society” which should be “constantly labored for…though never perfectly attained.” In these troubled times, Lincoln reminds us that the principles of the founding afford the best political hope of “happiness and value of life […]
- Reagan Dugan
- On the Run in HillsdaleAre you a runner? Wondering what the running scene is like on and around Hillsdale’s Campus? Check out this list for a few ideas.
- Nimrod Education Center
- On the College and SilenceAmidst the events of recent weeks, a number of alumni and others have taken up formal and public means to insist that Hillsdale College issue statements concerning these events. The College is charged with negligence—or worse. It is not the practice of the College to respond to petitions or other instruments meant to gain an […]
- Hillsdale College Welcomes Three New Trustees to Its BoardDownload Press Release Hillsdale, Mich. — Hillsdale College announced today the election of three new trustees to its board: Kurt D. Grindstaff, R. Mark Hamlin Jr., and Alice Hanley. Three trustees have moved to emeritus status: William S. Atherton, Stephen M. Barney, and David L. Belew. “The men and women on Hillsdale’s Board of Trustees […]
- Legacy Society
- Hillsdale College Launches Program to Honor, Mentor K-12 TeachersFourteen teachers join inaugural class of master, lead teachers Download Press Release Hillsdale, Mich. — Hillsdale College announced the launch of a new program to honor and encourage K-12 teachers associated with its Barney Charter School Initiative (BCSI). The Master and Lead Teacher Program provides honorariums to select teachers in exchange for mentoring and curriculum […]
- Anglican Student Fellowship