If only walls could talk in the oldest residence on campus.
The Dow House, located on Hillsdale Street next to Sigma Chi fraternity, is distinguishable with its beautiful blue door, red brick, white columns, and dramatic corbels. The Victorian-era villa was built in the late 1850s, making it the oldest residence on campus. Dow, also known as “Paul House,” is named after Lorenzo Dow, an 1887 alumnus who was on the board of trustees for 20 years. Dow is home to 15 sophomore and junior women.
180 Hillsdale Street
Hillsdale, MI 49242