Kappa Kappa Gamma
The first sorority at Hillsdale College, Kappa Kappa Gamma was established in 1881.
The white brick building complete with blue shutters cannot be missed, as Hillsdale’s Kappa Kappa Gamma sits on the corner of Hillsdale and College Streets. The oldest sorority at Hillsdale, Kappa Kappa Gamma purchased the building in 1923, and has since added on, which enabled them to add bedrooms, a chapter meeting room, and a guest bedroom. The chapter has continually earned honors as a top sorority nationally.
221 Hillsdale St.
Hillsdale, MI 49242