Built in 1927, Mauck Residence is named after Frances Ball Mauck, the wife of former College president Joesph William Mauck. The residence hall has a variety of single- and double-occupancy rooms; some are suites with adjoining bathrooms, other rooms are detached with community bathrooms. Mauck Residence’s most notable feature is its extensive lobby, beautifully furnished in the style of the late 1920s when it was built. The 43 upperclass women who live there are under the supervision of a student resident director.
259 Hillsdale Street
Hillsdale, MI 49242