DSP House

Delta Sigma Phi


Delta Sigma Phi was founded nationally in 1899 by men who believed that “the sanctity of the home and the sacredness of the family bond, the hearthstone of our enlightened civilization, and the chivalry of man toward woman, shall be maintained and protected by us, not only for ourselves and our posterity, but also for the good of all mankind.” The Tau chapter of Delta Sigma Phi, one of the oldest in the nation, was installed at Hillsdale on May 15, 1915.

Student Contact

Doug Phillips

dphillips3@hillsdale.edu

Faculty Advisor

Dr. Tony Swinehart

aswinehart@hillsdale.edu

Send this to friend