Men’s Residence Halls
There are five residence halls for men. Each residence hall has at least one microwave and toaster available for common use. Washers and dryers are also available for student use in each residence.
Double rooms are furnished with:
- two single beds (box springs and mattresses)
- mattress pads
- two desks
- two chairs
- two desk lamps
- two chests of drawers
- one telephone jack
- two Ethernet ports
Daily housekeeping services are provided in all residence halls by the College’s housekeeping staff. All public areas, hallways and toilet bowls are cleaned daily. Rooms are swept, and sinks and showers are cleaned two times weekly, or more if time allows.
Built in 1949, Galloway Residence is named after James Galloway. The residence houses approximately seventy-five men from all four classes. Rooms are detached, with residents using community bathrooms.
Built in 1990, Niedfeldt Residence is named after L.A. “Red” and Phyllis Niedfeldt. The residence houses approximately fifty men from all four classes in single- and double-occupancy rooms with adjoining bathrooms. Rooms are 14′ x 18′ in size.
Built in 1966, Simpson Residence is named after Robert J. Simpson. The residence houses approximately 174 men from all four classes. Rooms are arranged in suites with adjoining bathrooms and are 10′ x 18′ in size.
Built in 2005, the Suites is home to upperclass men. Each suite is fully furnished and has a kitchenette, common area, four single bedrooms, and two full bathrooms. Residents who live here have the option of purchasing the 10-meal plan.
Built in 1959, Koon Residence is named after Ezra L. Koon. The residence hall is home to twenty-six students who come from all four classes. Rooms are detached with community bathrooms. The residence hall is under the supervision of two student resident assistants.
Built in 1989, Whitley Residence is named after Lois Whitley. The residence hall is home to forty-eight upperclass men who live in single- and double-occupancy rooms with adjoining bathrooms.