Free Market Forum
2014 Archives | Indianapolis, Indiana
Author, The Baby Boom: How it Got That Way
Chair: Gary Wolfram
- "History of Alternative Currencies"
London School of Economics
- "How Bitcoins Work"
Author, Bitcoin Beginner
- "Bitcoins: Problems and Prospects"
University of Georgia
University of Chicago
Chair: Burton Folsom
- "The History of Income Inequality in the U.S."
Michael D. Tanner
- "The Effect of Government Intervention"
- "Income Inequality as a Political Issue"
American Enterprise Institute
Chair: Kris Mauren
Acton Institute for the Study of Religion and Liberty
- "Lessons from Detroit"
Kevin D. Williamson
National Review Online
- "Lessons from Vallejo, Stockton, and San Bernardino"
Pacific Research Institute
- "Lessons from St. Petersburg"
Author, The Seamless City
FOX Business Network