About 2921 Search Results for: ""
- Hillsdale College Students, Faculty Build Radio Telescope Array On CampusHillsdale College recently completed the Low-Frequency All-Sky Monitor, a radio telescope array funded by the Hillsdale College science division.
- Hillsdale College’s Kirby Center Hosts Post-Election Panel On Future Of American PoliticsOn Thursday, November 8, Hillsdale College’s Allan P. Kirby, Jr. Center for Constitutional Studies and Citizenship will host a panel titled “2018 and the Future of American Politics.”
- Hillsdale College Alumna Named Clerk For Justice Brett Kavanaugh
- Casey Wheatland
- Bruno Cortes
- Understanding AmericaSpencer and Bailey Arlinghaus Amaral, ’14, ’15, aim to teach young Americans about freedom, faith, and virtue through the Windrose Project, a leadership development organization. The project, whose name evokes the directional markings on a compass, sponsors educational seminars, local service projects, and an annual trip to the nation’s capital.
- Fisk Museum Acquires Triceratops SkeletonIn January, the Daniel M. Fisk Museum of Natural History at Hillsdale College unveiled a mostly complete 66-million-year-old triceratops skeleton during a ceremony attended by more than 100 students and faculty.
- Stuck on a Good Idea: Kevin Meyers and Lucy DarlingWhile wise choices are paramount in starting a business, Meyers also encourages budding entrepreneurs to have faith. “Don’t hold back because of fear,” he says. “You might miss out on a really good idea.”
- The Liberty Princess Company: Providing Royal Service to Local ChildrenThe Liberty Princess Company was founded to deliver messages about truth, goodness, and beauty to local children. Its volunteer employees, drawn from Hillsdale College’s student body, dress as princesses and other characters and appear at birthday parties, daddy-daughter dances, and other community functions.
- Breaking Bread, Building CommunityGather aims to be more than just a restaurant. Tucked in a small storefront in the heart of Detroit’s Eastern Market district, it seeks to draw the community together through locally sourced food, an inviting atmosphere, and charity projects.