The purpose of the Association is to assist Hillsdale College in the service and advancement of its mission.
The Association advances these ends by promoting them and soliciting support for them among parents. Through involvement in College projects and functions, fundraising and student recruitment, and effective communication with parents and others, the Association serves students by helping the College enrich students’ lives and ennoble their humanity.
All parents of the Hillsdale College students will be members of the Hillsdale College Parents Association. For membership information to the Parents Association Steering Committee (PASC), please contact Director of Parent Relations, Mary Ewers.
Parents Association Steering Committee
- Scott and Gina Grinis – CA
- Christopher ‘88 and Jennifer Jarrett – MI
- Dan York – Biology
- Don Westblade – Religion
- Mark Kalthoff – History
- Bill and Anne Bouse – MI
- Kim Crockett – MN
- Robert and Maureen Hall – WI
- Martin and Jayne Johnson – MI
- Karl and Hua Johsens – CA
- Todd and Holly Koch – MI
- Art and Colleen Kunath – KY
- David and Ellen Liebing – OH
- Michael and Patricia Mahan – NY
- Matt and Kati Molloy – NM
- Michael and Michelle Mykeloff – TX
- Andrew and Abby Odell – PA
Elizabeth Ann ‘14
- Jeff and Elaine Painter – OH
- Tom and Barbara Parell – IN
- Tony and Kathryn Perry – CO
William Snecker ‘19
- John and Lisa Rademacher – OH
- David and Kristen Richardson – IN
- Richard and Angela Teska – IL
- George and Tami Tucker – CA
- Clifford and Diane Van Handel – AZ
- Jeffery and Heather Ventrella – AZ
- Dave Wargo and Nancee Whitson – CA
David – 18
Parents Association Sub-Committees
The PASC has formed six sub-committees for which you may volunteer:
The Fundraising Sub-Committee will assist with the Parent Phonathon and with other college-approved fundraising activities.
c/o Cheryl Clawson
Freshman/New Parent Sub-Committee
The Freshman/New Parent Sub-Committee will help coordinate parent volunteers for the College’s varied “new student” activities, in efforts to welcome new parents to the Hillsdale College family and invite them to be active members in the Parents Association Steering Committee (PASC).
Career Opportunities Sub-Committee
The Career Opportunities Sub-Committee will coordinate parent volunteers as a resource pool for potential internship and job opportunities, to support the efforts of the Career Planning and Placement Office. New information will be coming soon.
Recruiting/Admissions (HCAAP) Sub-Committee
The Hillsdale College Admissions Assistance Program (HCAAP) Sub-Committee will seek out parent volunteers to participate in our nationwide recruiting efforts.
Hillsdale Parents Prayer Partners Sub-Committee
The Prayer Partner Sub-Committee seeks to bring the specific needs of Hillsdale College, our students, and our faculty before the LORD in prayer. We believe that God is in control of all things and that without His assistance we cannot hope to be or achieve all that He would have for us.