The purpose of the Association is to assist Hillsdale College in the service and advancement of its mission.
The Association advances these ends by promoting them and soliciting support for them among parents. Through involvement in College projects and functions, fundraising and student recruitment, and effective communication with parents and others, the Association serves students by helping the College enrich students’ lives and ennoble their humanity.
All parents of the Hillsdale College students will be members of the Hillsdale College Parents Association. For membership information to the Parents Association Steering Committee (PASC), please contact Maree Socha.
Parents Association Steering Committee
- Dennis and Marily Fassett – MI
- Stephen and Elisa Fleischer -MI
John Henry ‘26
- Dan York – Biology
- Don Westblade – Religion
- Mark Kalthoff – History
- Rich Bacigalupi and Carol Griswold-Bacigalupi – WA
- Chris and Amy Buchanan – TX
- Doug and Gemma Carson – GA
- Brad and Julie Clark – MI
- Eric and Kathryn Dillow – NE
- Brad and Elizabeth Lamoreaux- OH
- Jim Fahs and Suzanne Mulet – UT
- Mark and Michele Hammons- MI
- Michael and Glee Hoonhout – NY
- Troy and Kristi Kinney – AZ
- Brian and Holly Linde – MT
- John and Margie Osborne – IN
- Scott and Melissa Sibert – AL
- Stan and Gretchen Smith – NE
- Greg Stuchell and Heather Tritchka-Stuchell – MI
- Matt and Danelle Sturdy – MI
- Richard and Angela Teska – IL
Parents Association Sub-Committees
The PASC has formed five sub-committees for which you may volunteer:
The Fundraising Sub-Committee will assist with the Parent Phone-a-thon and with other college approved fundraising activities.
Freshman/New Parent Sub-Committee
The Freshman/New Parent Sub-Committee will help coordinate parent volunteers for the College’s varied, ‘new student’ activities, in efforts to welcome new parents to the Hillsdale College family and invite them to be active members in the Parent Association Steering Committee (PASC).
Career Opportunities Sub-Committee
The Career Opportunities Sub-Committee will coordinate parent volunteers as a resource pool for potential internship and job opportunities, to support the efforts of the Career Planning and Placement Office. New information will be coming soon.
Hillsdale College Parent Prayer Partners Sub-Committee
The Prayer Partner Sub- Committee seeks to bring the specific needs of Hillsdale College, our students, and our faculty before the LORD in prayer. We believe that God is in control of all things and that without His assistance we cannot hope to be or achieve all that He would have for us.
The Events Sub-Committee will enlist parent volunteers for various college related gatherings held on and off campus.
If you have an interest in becoming involved, please contact our office at 517-607-2382 or [email protected] to find out more. We would love to have you!