A college that takes the strong stance of accepting no federal taxpayer subsidies requires a strong group of supporters and volunteers, and because of this, the Hillsdale College Associates program was created in 1982. If you are a member of this exceptional group, we thank you for your service to our noble mission of independent academic excellence!
There are currently over four hundred Hillsdale College Associates dedicated to enhancing the education of Hillsdale students by serving in a wide array of volunteer activities, including some of the following:
- Encouraging qualified potential students to apply to Hillsdale College
- Signing up like-minded others for Imprimis, the College’s speech digest
- Introducing the Hillsdale Academy Reference Guide to educators
- Informing teachers about the CTE seminars that take place around the country. These seminars educate teachers on the teaching of classical civics
- Volunteering at Hillsdale College receptions, National Leadership Seminars, Freedom Forums, and other off-campus programs
- Speaking about Hillsdale College at community organizations such as Kiwanis, Rotary Club, and other social service clubs
- Offering career networking connections to Hillsdale’s Career Services Office, conducting mock interviews with students, and locating internships
- Submitting Dr. Arnn’s commentaries to local newspapers
- Recognizing potential donors and fundraising opportunities
If you are interested in becoming a friend of Hillsdale’s mission of independence, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, or send a letter to:Associates Program
33 E College Street
Hillsdale, Michigan, 49242
Hillsdale College Associates are selected based upon a number of criteria, including geographical location, previous volunteer activity, and knowledge of Hillsdale’s mission and programs. We welcome your inquiries!