Hillsdale College Hosts Online Symposium, “The Coronavirus and Public Policy”
Speakers look at the effects of the virus on America
Hillsdale, Mich. — Hillsdale College has launched an online symposium, titled “The Coronavirus and Public Policy,” which explores the coronavirus crisis as it relates to issues of American public policy.
Each of the online symposium’s five sessions addresses a specific aspect of the coronavirus’s impact on America through insight from leading voices.
- “China and the Coronavirus” – A Conversation with U.S. Senator Tom Cotton
- “The Failure of Expert Predictions and Models” – Alex Berenson, Journalist and Author
- “The Lack of Preparedness of U.S. Public Health Agencies” – Mark Hemingway, Senior Writer at RealClearInvestigations
- “The Economic Ramifications of Economic Shutdown” – A Conversation with Brian Wesbury, Chief Economist at First Trust Advisors LP
- “The Coronavirus and the Constitution” – A Panel with Hillsdale College President Larry P. Arnn and Faculty Members from Hillsdale College’s Politics Department
To watch the symposium, visit symposium.hillsdale.edu.