Pi Beta Phi Residence
One of the strongest and oldest sororities, Pi Beta Phi is the second sorority to be established on Hillsdale’s campus.
Integrity, honor and respect, personal and intellectual growth, philanthropic service to others, lifelong commitment, and sincere friendship are the values that make up Pi Beta Phi. The sorority came to campus in May of 1887. Pi Beta Phi has called 304 Hillsdale Street home since 1970. From the grand staircase to the breakfast nook, to the outdoor space complete with their angel memorial firepit. The fire pit features the names of deceased alumni set in stones around the pit, as they exemplify Pi Beta Phi’s value of lifelong commitment. The chapter has continually earned honors as a top sorority nationally.
304 Hillsdale St.
Hillsdale, MI 49242